Christian Louboutin Declic leather pumps

I for one have NO business dropping this kind of cash on shoes, but let me tell you--once you own a few pairs of this caliber, all your other heels will look and feel like total crap to
you, I kid you not! So proceed with caution--once you discover what you were missing by slipping them on, you will NEVER go back. They are by far the sexiest shoes I own. I know they are somewhat of a status symbol for some, but believe me, the way they feel and look is just to die for--cheaper shoes just do not and can not stand up to them.

Black leather almond-toe pumps, approximately 130mm high. Christian Louboutin have a hidden 20mm platform and stiletto heel.
# A sexy round toe platform in soft suede. Self-covered heel, 4½"
# Leather lining
# Signature red leather sole

The fit, the cut, the way they flatter your leg--amazing. Every time I wear them, I feel like a million bucks and they get compliments from anyone and everyone. They are a work of art. I know they aren't meant to be walked around in much, but they are so beautiful and feel so wonderful on, I love getting as much use out them as possible!

I would recommend going for a gorgeous pair of 4-inchers if you are going to splurge on these puppies, just because the way the heels are made is so amazingly special. I think they were originally designed for Paris showgirls back in the day, after all!

I agree with another poster who mentioned that the staff could be a little more attentive for as much cash as you are going to spend as a customer. I understand that maybe they want to give you your space, which I appreciate it, but when it's obvious I'm going to drop some bones, it'd be great to get some friendlier service. They should understand that it's not just rich-ass women shopping here. Some of us will actually starve for gorgeous shoes and it's scary to make this kind of purchase (though when it comes down to it, all you have to do is resist buying 6-8 pairs of mediocre shoes and there you have it!)--is a little encouragement too much to ask? Granted, I bought mine during their 40 percent off sale, but they STILL cost a ton--at manolo, they definitely take time with you and make you feel special-they could use a little more of that kind of service here.